Monday 15 August 2011

Mud Anyone?

A fair bit of mud came out of the ground today. 3 grab lorries taking about 18 tonnes each. There's quite a bit outside the front of the house to go tomorrow (about 100 tonnes ish) it makes a nice feature as you drive up to the house, kind of mountainous.  It makes the Close seem a bit less urban and more, well, muddy.

I looked at the back of the house and I nearly fell over. It's almost too scary to describe (that's because I live here. You don't live here so it's not scary to you at all).

Swimming pool. Cliff face. Mud slide. These are the three terms I would use to describe what I saw.

Todays pictures...



Think the builders tried to hide the mud behind the wheelie bin... #Fail


Yeah, anyway, I'm sure all the mud will be gone tomorrow.........

1 comment: